Headaches can knock you down on days when you have a to-do list running off the page, on those days I pull out my personal ninja blend for head tension!
The first step to knock out my headaches is the Serenity essential oils from doTERRA.
Serenity is a blend of lavender, Hawaiian sandalwood, cedarwood, ho wood leaf, ylang ylang flower, marjoram leaf, roman chamomile flower, vetiver root, and a touch of vanilla bean absolute.
It is incredibly calming, helps my brain stop moving at night for sleep when I apply it to my feet and back of the neck!
When I really need a one-two punch for head tension I pull out this additional blend:
headsUP Tension Blend
- 1 10ml roller bottle +
- 10 drops deep blue
- 10 drops AromaTouch Massage Blend
- 10 drops clary sage
- 10 drops copaiba (co-pie-eee-buh)
- 10 drops peppermint
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Add all the essential oil drops into the roller bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the container with fractionated coconut oil
- Apply to the back of your neck, temples, jawline, and shoulders
- Relax... relief is on its way!
Let me know how this blend works to get you back on your feet when head tension is wiping you out!